Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Goals

I was "talking" about what I read about goals over on my personal blog and I realized that I should "talk" about it here too.

I was reading how you should write down your goals and then list how you can go about achieving them. Apparently writing them down that way makes them more real and increases your chance of succeeding.

I'm going to write mine down and I'll share them here as well as my personal blog. I encourage you to write yours down, take your time with it and share them with us if you feel comfortable. And it doesn't have to be about just weight loss, list all your goals, big and small.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know about how you feel since Italy and now Spain are raising up the models shapes for all the fashion shows happening in those countries... Should it be better... or still too much perfect for us, ordinary people... and as they are now taking measurment in the streets with special boots... do you feel this is invading privacy... or a tool to give clothes creators a better view about their customers?... And, why they can't see by themselves that nobody inthe streets are like their models?...
I know... this is a lot of questions... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Believing that you can achieve them and that you are worthy of whatever accolades come from that success is also very important. It is actually a part of the process :)

Good luck,